- Breaking Through as a Consultant (3:19)
- How the World’s Most Perfect PowerPoint Slide Flopped (4:21)
- Picking a Great Market Niche (4:55)
- Defining What Business You’re Really in for Clients (2:13)
- The Surprising Reason Why Innovation Fails (3:02)
- How an Extraordinary Rainmaker Kept his Clients for Life (3:00)
Bob Frisch is renowned authority on leadership decision-making and top-team effectiveness. He has over 29 years of experience designing and facilitating executive and board strategic offsites in North and South America, Europe, Asia, and Africa, and has published two articles on the subject in the Harvard Business Review. Bob’s work has been profiled in publications from Fortune to CFO to the Johannesburg Business Report, and he has been a regular contributor to Bloomberg Businessweek and The Wall Street Journal.
Before founding the Strategic Offsites Group, Bob was a Managing Partner of Accenture. Bob joined Accenture from Cap Gemini Sogeti. He began his career at the Boston Consulting Group. In addition to a successful consulting career, Bob twice temporarily left consulting to take on senior executive roles at Fortune 500 companies.
His book, Who’s in the Room? How Great Leaders Structure and Manage the Teams Around Them will be published in January 2012.